To the Gardens (426 Anderson St)
From Chapel Hill via 15/501 (Approaching Durham from southwest)
- 15/501 North to South Square Mall area
- merge right onto 15/501 Bypass
- exit onto Hwy. 751 (a.k.a. Cameron Blvd.)
- turn right at bottom of exit ramp onto Hwy. 751
- proceed on Hwy. 751 to third stop light, turn left onto Duke University Road
- follow Duke University Road to second stop light, turn left onto Anderson Street
- after first intersection, main entrance is 150 yards on left (half-circle drive with stone walls)
From Raleigh/Cary via I-40 & Hwy. 147 (Durham Freeway) (Approaching Durham from the east)
- I-40 west to Hwy. 147 (Durham Freeway) split
- follow Hwy. 147 into town, exit Swift Avenue
- turn left onto Swift Avenue
- proceed to Campus Drive (four-way stop), turn right onto Campus Drive
- proceed to first stop light and turn right onto Anderson Street
- main entrance is 150 yards on left after the intersection (half-circle drive with stone walls)
From points north via I-85
- I-85 South to Durham
- exit Hillandale Road
- turn left at top of exit ramp onto Hillandale Road
- continue on Hillandale, which will merge with Fulton Street at the Hwy. 147 overpass
- proceed on Fulton Street to the Erwin Road intersection
- turn left on Erwin Road
- proceed to second stop light, turn right onto Anderson Street
entrance is about one-half mile on the right (half-circle drive with stone walls)
To Greystone Manor (909 Vickers, Durham, NC)
Please note the Google Map is slightly off...909 Vickers is actually just South of where it is shown on the map
- Go right on Chapel Hill Blvd. (also 15-501) toward Durham for 1.8 miles.
- Near South Square mall stay to the right to get onto the 15-501 bypass toward NC-147 (4 miles).
- Get on 147S at exit 108B. Take 147S 2.5 miles and get off at exit 13 (Chapel Hill St.).
- Turn left and cross bridge, the first light after the bridge is S. Gregson; turn right.
- Gregson turns into Vickers. Greystone Manor is 909 Vickers, on the left. If you come to light at Vickers and Morehead you can see the Manor, but you have missed the entrance. It is just behind you and to the left...jump the curb! Oh, and Vickers is a one-way street!
Alternate Routes to Greystone Manor
From Durham: If you are heading east on Main Street go to Brightleaf Square and turn right on Gregson.
Stay on Gregson and it will turn into Vickers. Greystone Manor is 909 Vickers, on the left.
From the Duke Gardens to Greystone Manor: Start out going SOUTH on ANDERSON ST toward CAMPUS DR. Turn LEFT onto DUKE UNIVERSITY RD. DUKE UNIVERSITY RD becomes W CHAPEL HILL ST. Turn RIGHT onto S GREGSON ST. S GREGSON ST becomes VICKERS AVE. Greystone Manor is on the left.